Annual General Meeting
March 27 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
All IWA members are warmly invited to join us at our Annual General Meeting. We will meet up at the Dionysus Greek Restaurant in the city (drinks, Greek food).
At this event, IWA Board members will:
- …provide an annual summary of the exciting events and activities that were organized in 2022
- …describe how our membership changed in 2022
- …present an overview of the club’s finances and the result of the 2022 Audit
- …determine the amount of the membership dues for 2023, guided by the recommendation of the Board
- …hold elections for the open Board Member positions. Nominations for the open elected officer positions may still be made during the meeting
- …discuss official club business and invite you to make suggestions, present ideas for improvements, and provide feedback
It will be possible to vote online for the proposed 2023 Membership Fee and Officers of the IWA Elected Board from March 22 to March 27 at 12 p.m. via a link which will be sent out to all members on March 22.
The IWA Board has recommended not to change the Membership Fees in 2023.
At that time, you will also be able to read the statements from candidates for Elected Officer positions and vote for your choice. The results are collected anonymously. We encourage all IWA members to vote in this election. More information will be provided in the March Grapewein.
In-person elections will take place on the evening of March 27 at the AGM, and the results of these in-person elections will be combined with the results of the online election by our Nominating Committee. We kindly ask that members please only vote once.