The General Meetings are held monthly during the club year, September through June. The meetings take place at a central location and there is usually a guest speaker presenting a topic of interest. There is also time for socializing, and newcomers to Graz or to the IWA are welcome to join.
March (Annual) General Meeting
Where: Restaurant Dionysus, Färbergasse 6-8 / Prokopigasse 1, 8010 Graz, Tel: +43 316 81 01 81
Join us in March for our Annual General Meeting (AGM)!
What will happen at this meeting? We will…
- …hold elections for the open Board Member positions. Nominations for the positions of President, Secretary and Vice-Secretary are still being accepted! Please send your nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- …determine the amount of the membership dues for the coming year, guided by the recommendation of the Board.
- …discuss official club business and invite you to make suggestions, present ideas for improvements, and provide feedback.
- …provide an annual summary of the exciting events and activities that were organized, membership fluctuations, and the club’s finances for 2016!
- …raffle some great prizes! All money raised goes to our Charity Account.
Attending the AGM is a great way to get to know other members and express all the great ideas you have for our club. We hope to see you there!